USTVNow is a premium streaming service that providing cable TV packages specifically developed for Americans viewers & expats. USTVNow is also available as a Kodi addon to watch all its 29 channels on any smart device that supports Kodi media player.
USTVNow for Kodi provides access to some of the leading US cable TV channels including The CW, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, My 9, A&E, AMC, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, Animal Planet and many more. The service has been designed to address viewers of all ages. Follow our step by step guide below to sign up and watch USTVNow on Kodi (XBMC).
USTVNow Kodi Addon
USTVNow is one of the Leading Kodi Addons to watch live US TV channel when outside the country. In order to subscribe to USTVNow you will be required to sign up on its official website first. USTVNow offers close to 30 channels when used through Kodi media player. The provider ensures there are no geo-blocks restricting the service since it’s meant for US citizens outside the country including army personnel, expats, travellers and business persons.
How to Download USTVNow Addon for Kodi?
The USTVNow Kodi addon can be downloaded from here.
Once you have downloaded the addon, it’s time to visit the official USTVNow website and create an account to USTVNow plus on Kodi. Although an email option was available for registering, now subscribers can only create an account using Facebook and Google+ profiles only.
Guide: How to install USTVNow plus Addon on Kodi?
To install USTVNow on your Kodi desktop or mobile here is what to do.
- Open Kodi then go to System>File Manager> Add Source> type-in the box http://fusion.tvaddons.ag > click Done
- After clicking Done you will be required to add a name for the media source. Name the addon “fusion” and select OK
- Return to the Kodi Home Screen and then click System> AddOns> Install from Zip file> select Fusion > XBMC-repos > English > repository.xbmchub-1.x.x.zip
- Once the addon has been loaded from the zip file it will notify you that the addon is enabled
- From the left hand menu choose Install from repository>TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Now go to the Kodi Home screen > Videos > Add-ons > Get More … > USTVNow > Install
- After the add-on has finished installing, add your login details that can be added by Videos>Add-Ons> click USTVNow Plus.
We have properly tested the USTVNow add-on it works for the time being. The email registration option on the official USTVNow website is now closed so you will be required to create an ID based on your Facebook or Google+ account.
USTVNow Help Forums
In case you have issues installing the add-on you can always approach us for immediate help during work hours. Just in case we’re not available, you can always find help at the Kodi TV forum in which users actively discuss USTVNow errors & issues.
Wrapping It UP
USTVNow Kodi addon is a great choice to watch news, movies and TV shows from the US if you are an expat or travelling abroad. Although there are 7 free channels available, if you want to access more channels then you should opt for a paid plan that gives access to over 25 channels for kids, women, elderly, nature fans and sports fans.
Follow our step by step guide and install USTVNow for Kodi and enjoy live TV on your PC or mobile device instantly. In case you have an issue, simply leave us a comment below or find us on twitter @VPNBest. We would love to hear from you so do let us what you thought about our guide, where can we improve?