The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a portable USB device designed to provide HD media streaming over TVs and monitors with an HDMI port. The Fire TV stick competes with the likes of Google Chromecast, Apple TV and ROKU. Check this out if you are looking for KODI VPN Setup other than amazon firestick.
How to Setup Kodi on Firestick
To setup Kodi on Amazon FireStick here is the step by step guide:
- First, plug in the Amazon Fire TV stick in your Television.
- Go to Settings>System >Developer Options.
3. In the Developer Options menu, enable all three options named ADB debugging, USB debugging and apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Go back to the main menu, Tap on the search box from the top of Fire TV screen and type ES File Explorer and hit enter.
5. Install ES File Explorer
6. After completing installation, it is time to launch ES File Explorer and from top left menu of screen click on add favorite.
7. Type http://kodi.tv in the new window that appears.
8. Click ‘Next’,you will be required to enter a name for your favorite app, add as Kodi or KodiPlayer.
9. A confirmation window will appear showing Add to favorite, continue by clicking on Add.
10. Click the Kodi favorite icon in the left menu pane and tap on it. A Kodi page will be displayed on the right preview side, click on “Downloads” as shown in the image below.
11. Now, Downloads page will be displayed scroll down and click on ARM version for Android OS shown in the below picture.
12. Go to menu and at the bottom of the page click on ‘Open in browser’ and wait for few moments.
13. Kodi download will begin, once downloading is completed click on Open file and Install.
14. Wait for few seconds till installation is finished, then launch Kodi.
15. It is now time to enjoy Kodi on Amazon FireStick.
In a Nutshell
We hope our guide helps you setup Kodi on FireStick without any issues. In case you incur any issues simply leave a comment below or add us @VPNBest on Twitter. Enjoy your favorite Kodi add-ons on the Amazon FireStick with hundreds of video streaming and music channels at your fingertips.
If you found our article helpful do share and let other Kodi fans enjoy limitless entertainment.