Phoenix for Kodi provides you unlimited TV shows, movies, documentaries, sports and much more in a single add-on. Before Exodus, Phoenix remained the most famous & populated add-on for Kodi, but offers a huge entertainment library.
There are various features you will love to explore with the Phoenix add-on here is a list of some top channels available:
- Her Place
You can browse through different categories, search for your favorite movies, anime, documentaries, cartoons, comedies and TV shows instantly. TNPB is another amazing channel that provides a massive variety of entertainment including dedicated categories for Kids, Movies, Music, Standup Comedy, and much more.
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi
Installing Phoenix on Kodi is pretty straight forward and does not need you to be a nuclear scientist with four pairs of glasses. Simply follow the step by step guide below to successfully install Phoenix for Kodi:
- Launch Kodi then hover mouse over System
- Select File Manager
3. After selecting File Manager select Add Source
4. In the pathbox type in‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag’ then click“ Done”
5. Insert a name of this media source, name it “fusion” for ease and select OK.
6. Go to Kodi Home Screen and click System>Add-Ons.
7. Select Install from zip file>fusion>xbmc-repos
8. Select ‘english’, then scroll down and select xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
9. Wait for just a moment to obtain the Add-on enabled notification
10. Next, go back to the Add-ons menu and click Install from repository>ag Add-on Repository
11. Select Video Add-ons>Phoenix>click Install and wait for Add-on enabled notification.
12. Phoenix should now be successfully installed on Kodi and you can access channels through VIDEOS>Add-ons>Phoenix
5 Excellent Phoenix Alternatives
Phoenix is a popular Kodi Add-on among Kodi users known for its variety of entertainment majorly consisting of movies lovers and TV shows. However, there various are other Kodi Add-ons that can substitute for Phoenix. Here is the list of 5 excellent Phoenix alternatives you should surely try out:
Get ready for an entertainment overdose with the Phoenix add-on for Kodi, get access to an appealing database of movies, TV shows, comedy, cartoons and much more. Experience live TV and catch up to missed TV shows with media available up to 7 days after broadcast with Phoenix for Kodi. Watch exclusive HBO & Netflix shows including Game of Thrones, West World, The Night Of, Last week tonight, Daredevil, Gotham plus hundreds of other movies& TV shows to choose from.
If you experience any issues while installing Phoenix on Kodi let us know in the comments section below and we will get you the right solution ASAP. You can also catch us on Twitter @VPNBest for latest tutorials, internet privacy news and amazing VPN offers every month.