Created by the Pod God team, the cCloud Kodi TV add-on is a solid offering that allows users to enjoy a selection of hundreds live TV channels, from the British and US networks, along with some other countries. You can use the add-on for anything: watching regular entertainment in the form of movies/TV shows or enjoy live TV in the form of news and sports channels. For more information, read this guide on how to install cCloud TV on Kodi.
How to install cCloud on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Open the Kodi V17 application and click on “Gear” icon at the top left.
- You will see several rows of icons. Select the one titled “File Manager”.
- You will see two sections. Scroll down from the left and choose “Add Source”.
- Double-click on the word that says “None” and enter the following URL: http://kdil.co/repo/.
- After adding the URL, name the media source “Kodi Israel” and hit the OK button.
- Return to the home screen, select “Add-ons”, and click on the “Package” symbol.
- From the list of options, select “Install from zip file”.
- Find and select “Kodi Israel”.
- Click on “Kodil.zip” to begin the repository installation process.
- Wait for the message that shows the repository is enabled and go to “Install from Repository”.
- Click on the “..Kodil Repository”.
- Scroll down and select “Video Add-ons”.
- Find the “cCloud TV” from the list of extensions.
- Hit the install button.
How to install cCloud On Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi V16 Jarvis and click on the “System” option.
- Select “File Manager” from the menu.
- Choose the “Add Source” option.
- Double-click on “None” to enter URL.
- Copy/Paste http://kdil.co/repo/.
- Give a name to the source, such as “Kodi Israel”.
- Click on System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File.
- Select Kodi Israel and then “Kodil.zip”.
- Wait for the repository installed notification.
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”.
- Select the “..Kodi Israel Repository”.
- Scroll down and find “cCloud TV”.
- Press the Install button!
How to install cCloud TV on Android Boxes
The process for installing extensions on Kodi is similar across all platforms/devices, be it Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux, or any other operating system or device. Therefore, if you are contemplating how to install cCloud TV on Kodi, repeat the above steps. Install the “Kodi Israel” repository, find the cCloud TV add-on, and hit the install button.
cCloud Kodi TV Download Zip URL
Oftentimes, repositories may shut down temporarily or give errors during installation of certain add-ons. If you encounter issues installing cCloud TV via repositories, you can always opt for the simpler route. Consider download the extension via the zip file directly. Follow the steps below for instructions:
- Install the cCloud Kodi add-on zip file from here.
- Launch your Kodi Application and select “Add-ons”.
- Click on the “Package” symbol on the top left corner.
- Select “Install from Zip File” to begin the process.
- Find where you saved your file “plugin.video.ccloudtv-1.5.6.zip”.
- Click on the file to begin the installation.
- You will now find cCloud Kodi add-on in “Video Add-ons”.
cCloud Kodi Not Working/Errors/Fixes
cCloud Kodi Playback Failed: One or More Items Failed To Play
A common error when using the cCloud Kodi add-on is that it may not be able to play a movie or stream that easily on the first try. On the second or third try, it begins to show the above error message. When you click to close it, the stream disappears too. You cannot view the stream, without the error message showing in the middle. The issue is with the add-on itself, but there is an easy fix.
Since most of the third-party extensions on Kodi are open-source and created by rookie developers, they may give silly issues when trying to run. cCloud TV although has a strong reputation also gives errors regularly. To fix this one, consider installing the Indigo extension, clear all cache and packages, and then hit the Rejuvenate Kodi button.
cCloud Kodi Failed to Install a Dependency
This error is the most common on Kodi when installing different add-ons from varied repositories. There could be many reasons as to why you may be seeing this, but there is no need to panic. Follow the steps bellow to fix the error.
Oftentimes, Kodi tries grabbing information from broken repos. If you want to get rid of the failed to install a dependency error on cCloud Kodi add-on, consider deactivating repos that are no longer operation. Another solution is to restore Kodi to its original state via a factory reset.
cCloud Kodi Reviews
As an extension that allows users to watch live television for their favorite news, sports, and other events, cCloud TV has amassed a huge following. It even allows users to watch their favorite TV shows and movies. Therefore, it is the top choice for many, as people refer the name to others and rank it among the most famous kodi add-ons like Exodus, 1Channel, Covenant kodi, etc.
You only need Kodi. There are apps that provide channels for live TV but I don’t use them so I can’t recommend any but check out “ccloud TV”
— Mikhail Sean DaCosta (@MikSean) May 25, 2017
on the Kodi program I have Exodus, 1Channel, Pro Sport, cCloud TV, I have way more but those the ones I use the most.
— Jamal Wallace (@EddieWop_) December 29, 2016
Wrapping Things Up
If you are facing trouble in understanding how to install cCloud TV on Kodi, follow the abovementioned steps. If the repository method does not work, consider using the direct zip file method. Once installed, enjoy watching your favorite live shows and movies/TV series online FREE of charge. If you encounter any issues, feel free to drop a comment below!