If you are a fan of Kodi builds, then you have probably heard of THE BEAST! The custom build is one of the most popular in the marketplace. Users can install it on just about any device, be it a Firestick, Android, Mac, Windows, or iOS. It comes with all the best video add-ons pre-installed, reducing the hassle of installing each individually. As a result, you save lots of time and effort, while being able to leverage entertainment in the most convenient way possible. Continue reading this guide below to learn how to install the Beast on Kodi.
How to Install the Beast on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
1. Launch the Kodi application and click on the “Gear” icon.
2. From the list of options, select “File Manager”.
3. Here you will see a list of repositories. At the end, click on the option called “Add Sources”.
4. A box will pop-up on your screen where you need to click on ‘None’.
5. If you are located in the US, enter the following address into the URL bar: http://thebeast2.com/repo. Users residing in UK will have to use: http://thebeast1.com/repo. Name the repository “Beast Wizard” and click on the OK button.
6. Go back to the main menu of Kodi and click on “Add-ons”.
7. Click on Package Installer icon present in the top-left corner.
8. Select Install from Zip File, click on “Beast Wizard, and select the “repository.beast-1.14.zip” file.
9. Wait for the installation to complete and return to the “Install from repository” menu.
10. Select the Beast Repository > Program Add-ons > The Beast Wizard U.S.
11. Hit the install button and wait for the process to complete.
12. You will receive a notification that the add-on has been installed.
13. Return to the add-ons menu > Select “My Add-Ons” > Program Add-ons > The Beast Wizard U.S > Press the Configure button.
14. Enter the email address and password you use for signing up at http://thebeast2.com
15. Return to The Beast Wizard installation menu and press the “Open” button.
16. Select the “[Build Installer] Builds” option. Choose the October 5th version and enjoy using The Beast Wizard U.S.
How to Install the Beast on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open the Kodi V16 application
- Click on the “System” option and select “File Manager”
- Select the “Add Source” option, located at the bottom
- Double-click on the “None” option to enter URL
- Enter http://thebeast2.com/repo for US and http://thebeast1.com/repo (if you are based in the UK)
- Return to the Home Screen and click on “System”
- Click on the “Add-ons” tab for continuing with the process
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option and double-click “Beast Wizard”
- Go to the “repository.beast-1.14.zip” file and press the OK button
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”
- Click on “My Add-ons” > Program Add-ons > The Beast Wizard
- Press the Configure button and enter the email address you signed up and verified
- Select the build version “The Beast October 5th”
- Wait for installation to complete and restart Kodi
How to Install the Beast Kodi USA Build
The Beast Kodi build is among those very rare extensions that boast geographical restrictions. Therefore, if you want to install the USA build, you have to enter http://thebeast2.com/repo into the source bar. Users located outside the US may not be able to use the build. This means you must subscribe to a Kodi VPN service. By masking your IP address, VPNs make it seem as if you reside in the country. This unblocks any best kodi add-ons. Below is a list of the best VPN providers.
5.0 / 5.0
3.5 / 5.0
| || |
4.5 / 5.0
| || |
4.0 / 5.0
| || |
3.0 / 5.0
| || |
The Beast Kodi Register/Sign up and Login Process
If you want to use the Beast Kodi build, you will have to register with the extension. If you are located in the US, you must sign up at http://thebeast2.com. For users located in the UK, you will have to register at http://thebeast1.com. All you have to do is enter your name, a valid email address, and then a suitable password. Once done, click on the “register” button.
The website will reload and ask you to log in with your newly created account. After you have logged in, you will be redirected to the below page. It is imperative that you verify your email address, before installing the latest build. This will ensure the entire process goes smoothly and without any hurdles or interruptions.
Scroll down the web page and you will find the verification bar. Click on it and wait for the process to complete. You will be asked to log into your account again. Upon scrolling down, you will now see a small message showing your account has been verified.
The Beast Kodi Reviews
The Beast Kodi build has a very active community with plenty of users praising its pre-installed add-ons collections. Many users online use the extension for watching TV shows and movies on Kodi, reporting that it has a huge list of add-ons available for streaming almost all kinds of entertainment, be it movies, TV shows, news, sports, or live occasions/events.
The Beast Kodi Download
If you want to stream the latest TV shows and movies on Kodi, while also gaining the ability to watch live content – The Beast Kodi Build is a perfect choice. To download and install the add-on, you will have to use the Beast Wizard Repository (as highlighted in the steps above). However, it is vital that you have a high-speed internet connection; otherwise, you may encounter issues during the installation.
The Beast Kodi Android Boxes Installation Guide
If you want to install The Beast built on Kodi Android, you will have to follow the same steps mentioned above. The platform is pretty much the same on all devices and operating systems. Just enter the Beast Wizard repository. Install the extension and enter your email address and password. Configure and update to the latest version and restart the Kodi application.
If you are encountering issues while installing The Beast Kodi build, make sure to follow the abovementioned steps. We have provided detailed steps for both: V17 (Krypton) and V16 (Jarvis). Make sure to share the article with friends or family members that need help with the installation. Have a nice day, people!