AceStreams does not install on to Kodi as an add-on, instead it requires you to install Plexus Player on Kodi and AceStreams player works in Windows. To use AceStreams sources in Kodi here is what to do:
- Install AceStreams in Windows
- Download AceStream player from the official website
- Once completed launch AceStreams setup and install the player
- Make sure AceStreams Media Center is running in the taskbar before launching Kodi
- Now, let’s move on to Kodi and install Plexus Player to use AceStreams in Kodi (Setup for Krypton v.17)
- From your Kodi HomeScreen go to Add-Ons, click the Add-on Browser icon (shown below)
7. Click “Install from Zip File” in the Add-on Browser menu
8. Click Fusion(if you don’t have fusion follow the guide to add it here)
9. Click Kodi-repos > English >repository.xbmchub-1.x.x.zip, now let the repository install and wait for confirmation
10. You should be back in the Add-on Browser menu, click Install from Repository>TVAdd-ons.ag Add-on Repository> Program Add-ons > Plexus
11. Let Plexus install and wait for the confirmation
12. Next we must update Plexus modules to allow it to use AceStreams, download this Plexus add-on fix.
13. Now go back to Kodi, from the home screen click Add-Ons> click the Add-Ons Browser icon > Install from Zip File
14. Go to the folder you saved the Plexus add-on fix zip file and select it
15. Once clicked Plexus will automatically update its modules to use AceStreams media player.